Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I've figured out what the H10 actually is.

It was one of those Eureka moments. As I posted in another forum, I was thinking about the unpredictability of button presses on the iRiver H10 after the backlight goes off, and also the way it plays back music in an unexpected order.


The H10 is iRiver's entry into the 'unpredictable player' category started by Apple's Shuffle.


With the unpredictable controls, they've gone one step better than Apple. Now I know I have an iRiver Advanced Shuffle instead of just a terribly buggy H10 makes me proud to own one ;)




PS: Oh yes... I hate doing comparisons from memory, and I've managed to borrow a Mini (not the new one). Sound comparisons (finally) coming up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I eagerly await your review. Do you have the h10 korean or us player?

Anonymous said...

UK H10 with 1.10 firmware.